1-Click Integration with Webinar Jam Studio / Everwebinar
Please note, we do also have direct API integration with Webinar Jam Studio and Everwebinar. However, this method also works with their custom 1-Click integration and the same technique can be applied to other webinar systems that allow 1-Click submission.
- Log in to Webinar Jam Studio or Everwebinar to see your list of available webinars and click the Advanced button under the webinar you want to include
- Copy and paste the custom 1-Click URL it provides and paste in to a text editor like Notepad
- Next, you need to edit the link to include your tags. Replace yourname with %%name%% and firstname.lastname@example.org with %%email%%.
- If you do not have the phone number of the lead then you could delete the “&countrycode=XX&phonenumber=1234567890” part of the URL
- If you do have it then you would also need the country code as well in this example. In this case you would need to change this section to: &countrycode=%%countrycode%%&phonenumber=%%phone%% assuming those are the names of the custom fields
- Once done, we need to add this new URL to your LeadFlow. Add a Custom URL element and select “Set Custom Post and Get Variables” from the drop down.
- Then, just paste the custom link you created with your LeadFlow tags included in to the URL section.
- As always, test to make sure everything is behaving as expected